Instructions for Use (IFU)
Peak Universal Bond adhesive's versatile formulation is ideal for indirect and direct bonding, including post and core procedures. With 7.5% filler, its viscosity has been optimised for minimal film thickness (2μm) and superior strength. The addition of chlorhexidine in Peak Universal Bond adhesive may provide the added benefit of improving long-term bond strengths.
- Universal adhesive can be used in all bonding procedures, direct and indirect
- Proven superior bond strengths1–4
- Added chlorhexidine can ensure long-lasting bonds5–8
- Available in syringe or bottle delivery
- Certified gluten free
- Price RB, McLeod M, Felix CM. Bond strengths of self-etching bonding systems to dentin and enamel. J Dent Res. 87(Spec Iss A):0825, 2008 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Clinicians Report, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2010.
- Burgess J, Cakir D. Shear bond strength comparison of six adhesives to dentin with and without the application of chlorhexidine. 2010. Data available upon request.
- In-house testing shows the superior bond strengths of Peak Universal Bond. Data available upon request.
- Carrilho MRO, Carvalho RM, de Goes MF, et al. Chlorhexidine preserves dentin bond in vitro. J Dent Res. 2007;86(1):90–94.
- Carrilho MRO, Geraldeli S, Tay F, et al. In vivo preservation of the hybrid layer by chlorhexidine. J Dent Res. 2007;86(6):529–533.
- Brackett WW, Tay FR, Brackett MG, Dib A, Sword RJ, Pashley DH. The effect of chlorhexidine on dentin hybrid layers in vivo. Oper Dent. 2007;32(2):107–111.
- Vargas M. Ultramorphological evaluation of the resin-dentin-enamel interface produced by three proprietary self-etching adhesive systems. 2007. Data on file.
- Data on file.