Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Thermo Clone VPS impression material is specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions. The VPS material begins setting when it is placed in the patient’s mouth for a faster working time and to help prevent distortion.
- Thermal-accelerated set allows for a faster intraoral setting time
- Premium vinyl polysiloxane produces reliable, consistent outcomes
- Super hydrophilic material adapts well to a wet environment
- Thixotropic properties allow the material to flow into the spaces between teeth to capture every essential detail, including the margin
- High tear strength
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Regular and Fast set times
- Unique easy-to-install dynamic mixing tip and 380 ml cartridges are compatible with any automatic mixing machine
- Bubble Gum scent
The accuracy of any impression material, including Thermo Clone VPS, can be increased with the use of Ultradent’s Tissue Management System. Creating profound hemostasis and then defined margins with Ultrapak® knitted retraction cord is paramount before making any impression.
Purchase mixing tips for Thermo Clone VPS