Enamelast fluoride varnish is a flavoured, xylitol-sweetened, 5% sodium fluoride in a resin carrier. Its unique formula is made with a patented adhesion-promoting agent for enhanced retention, while providing superior fluoride release and uptake. Available in syringe applications in Walterberry™ flavour and unit-dose applications in Walterberry, Orange Cream, Cool Mint, Bubble Gum, and Caramel flavours.
- Patented adhesion-promoting agent for enhanced retention
- Superior fluoride release and uptake
- Smooth, nongritty texture
- Nearly invisible appearance
- Certified nut free and gluten free
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Policy statement on the use of fluoride. Adopted 1967. Reaffirmed 1977. Revised 2013. Available from: http://www.aapd.org/media/Policies_Guidelines/P_FluorideUse.pdf
- American Dental Association Council on Scientific Affairs. Professionally applied topical fluoride: evidence-based clinical recommendations. J Am Dent Assoc. 2006;137(8):1151-9.
- Data on file.