Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Sof-Tray™ Classic Sheets (Regular - Medium & Heavy) (English)
- Opalescence™ Quick PF 45% (English)
- Opalescence™ PF - 10-20% Bleaching Gel (Regular - Mint - or Melon) (English)
- Ultradent™ LC Block-Out Resin (United States (English))
- Invisalign Professional Whitening System Powered by Opalescence PF 10% Mint (United States (English))
- Opalescence™ PF 35% (All Flavors) (United States (English))
For use with customised take-home whitening trays, Opalescence PF tooth whitening gel offers many options for patients. With its easy syringe delivery, Opalescence PF whitening gel is easily customisable for each patient’s individual situation. The gel contains 20% water to prevent dehydration, and the sticky, viscous formula helps keep the gel and tray in place. With five concentrations and two flavours, patients can completely customise their whitening experience.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Five concentrations for treatment flexibility
- Two flavours: Mint and Regular
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place
- Vegan—no animal products used
- Certified kosher
- Caughman WF, Frazier KB, Haywood VB. Carbamide peroxide whitening of nonvital single discolored teeth: case reports. Quintessence Int. 1999;30(3):155-61.
- Morgan J, Presley S. In-office “power” bleaching of vital teeth as an adjunct to at-home bleaching. Advanced Tooth Whitening, a Comprehensive Guide to Whitening. Prac Perio & Aesthet Dent. 2002;14(suppl 2):16-23.
- Shelf life is dependent on how product is stored.
- Data on file.
- Haywood, VB. Orthodontic caries control and bleaching. Inside Dentistry. April 2010;2–6.
- Klukowska M, White DJ, Kozak KM, Zoladz JR, Baker RA, Garcia-Godoy F, et al. Effect of bleach on microleakage of Class V composite restorations. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0035, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Angerame D, Garaffa S, Maglione M, Di Lenarda R, De Stefano Dorigo E. Effect of in-office bleaching on Class V composite restorations seal. J Dent Res. 84(Spec Iss A):3013, 2005 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Wilson D, Xu C, Hong L, Wang Y. Effects of clinical factors during tooth whitening on enamel. J Dent Res. 86(Spec Iss A):2632, 2007 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Lim B-S, Ryu I, Lee Y-K, Rhee S-H, Yang H-C, Ahn S-J et al. Effect of bleaching agent on shear bond strength to dentin. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0036, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).