Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
ClearTemp LC temporary veneer cement is designed specifically for temporary veneers. Its proprietary, light-cured resin formula provides the additional strength required to keep provisional veneers in place. ClearTemp LC cement’s translucent shade won’t show through, and its unique fluorescing properties cause it to glow under a black light for easy detection. For luting temporary veneers, nothing will hold as long or look as natural as ClearTemp LC temporary veneer cement.
- Stronger than traditional temporary cements
- Translucent shade won't show through the provisional
- Fluoresces under a black light for easy detection and removal
- Will adhere more to the provisional than to the tooth
- Ergonomic contra-angle syringe delivery aids in precise placement
NOTE: Due to its high bond strength compared to other temporary cements, ClearTemp LC temporary veneer cement should be used for temporary veneers ONLY and never for temporization of permanent restorations, full coverage crowns, inlays, or onlays.