Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 6% - wear 60–90 minutes for 5–10 days; 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavours
- Vegan—no animal products
- Certified kosher
- Caughman WF, Frazier KB, Haywood VB. Carbamide peroxide whitening of nonvital single discolored teeth: case reports. Quintessence Int. 1999;30(3):155-61.
- Morgan J, Presley S. In-office “power” bleaching of vital teeth as an adjunct to at-home bleaching. Advanced Tooth Whitening, a Comprehensive Guide to Whitening. Prac Perio & Aesthet Dent. 2002;14(suppl 2):16-23.
- Shelf life is dependent on how product is stored.
- Data on file.
- Klukowska M, White DJ, Kozak KM, Zoladz JR, Baker RA, Garcia-Godoy F, et al. Effect of bleach on microleakage of Class V composite restorations. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0035, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Angerame D, Garaffa S, Maglione M, Di Lenarda R, De Stefano Dorigo E. Effect of in-office bleaching on Class V composite restorations seal. J Dent Res. 84(Spec Iss A):3013, 2005 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Wilson D, Xu C, Hong L, Wang Y. Effects of clinical factors during tooth whitening on enamel. J Dent Res. 86(Spec Iss A):2632, 2007 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Lim B-S, Ryu I, Lee Y-K, Rhee S-H, Yang H-C, Ahn S-J et al. Effect of bleaching agent on shear bond strength to dentin. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0036, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).